This can be a follow up to the BASIC: MODULE 1 or BASIC: MODULE 2 of the Vajra Dance That Benefits Beings.
Beside deepening parts which were adressed in BASIC: MODULE 1 and BASIC: MODULE 2 courses like:
- Learning the principle of integration and presence of movements.
- Correction of the basic movements, steps and mudra.
- Clarification of doubts in relation to steps and arm movements.
- Practicing harmonious movement of all physical aspects (correspondence feet/arms/body).
- Improving the rhythm and timing (association of each movement with its syllable).
- Learning the meaning of the main mudras.
DEEPENING COURSE will include:
- Learning of the various specific types of movement and their terminology.
- Learning the coordination and fluidity of movement with time.
- Learninig the precise timing and details of the mudras.
- Learninig the basic choreography between the Male and Female dancers.
Born in Venice, Italy, I graduated in psychology, with specialization in psychotherapy. In 1986 I met the Dzogchen (Atiyoga) teaching of the Master Chögyal Namkhai Norbu, from whom I learned the Vajra Dance – a method for integrating meditation and movement – and later on the Khaita Joyful Dances.
In 1992 I was appointed by my Master to teach the Vajra Dance. In 1995 together with Prima Mai I was authorized to coordinate the activities related to this discipline in the different centers of the International Dzogchen Community and to train new instructors, thus becoming one of the two main Vajra Dance teachers. From that time, I’ve held many courses and trained new teachers around the world, helping students to discover the joy and profoundness of the Dance.
Dancer and choreographer, from 2011 I have been also charged with coordinating the Khaita Joyful Dances and training new teachers in this field of study. Read More